Well, it is definitely not easy trying to do it all...and to do it well but I wanted to share some of my tips that could help other mom entrepreneurs in finding that 'right' balance.
My Top 10 Tips For Balancing Motherhood and Being An Entrepreneur:
1. Family comes first, business 2nd.
2. Accept failure - Learn from it and move on.
3. Celebrate your successes.
4. Expect the unexpected. It is ok if you can't cross off those items on your to-do list...There's always tomorrow!
5. Ask for help.
6. Be flexible.
7. Plan ahead as much as you can. You know the old saying: "Poor planning leads to poor performance."
8. Make time for yourself - to reflect and re-charge.
9. Make the commitment to "unplug" to be with your family and friends. (This one is a tough one for me!).
10. Breathe, exercise, laugh (hard), and have fun.
Hope this helps!